What are the arena rules?

What are the barn rules?

What maintenance items are included in the boarder fee?

What is your deworming program?

Am I allowed to provide supplements to my horse ?

Do you provide regular medication to my horse?

When are the horses fed?

Are any additional checks provided?

How do I know when an arena is available to ride in?

Is there an exception to the dog policy for service dogs?

What standard do you use when considering the treatment of horses in your care?

How do you confirm that the hay is suitable for equestrian feed?

Am I allowed to store my trailer on site?

When is the application/agreement required to be submitted?

What are the required shots before bringing a horse to LTRA for boarding?

Back to FAQ categories

Lethbridge Therapeutic Riding Association

24 205015 Hwy 512
Lethbridge County, Alberta
T1J 5N8

6 km East of Lethbridge on the Jail Road.

Accredited Riding Centre

Lethbridge Therapeutic Riding Association is an accredited member of the following:

© Copyright 2023 - Lethbridge Therapeutic Riding Association