Joanne Perlich Ride for Dreams
The 36th annual Joanne Perlich Ride for Dreams is fast approaching. This year we've scouted out a new location. We'll be riding the coulees at Matheson Farms, and ending the day with a dinner and dance like never before. As a friend and supporter of the Lethbridge Therapeutic Riding Association, we’re extending an invitation for you to join us on Saturday, September 21st.
Both riders and non-riders can register to help our fund raising by gathering pledges. A minimum of $150 in pledges is required to be collected and submitted by adult riders; youth riders (age 17 years or under) must collect a minimum of $25 in pledges. This provides participation in the ride, evening supper and dance.
Teams can have a maximum of 4 individuals which may be a mix of either riders or non-riders. Each team must collect and submit a minimum of $500 in pledges, and all team members may participate in the ride, supper and dance.
If you prefer not to ride but would still like to attend the evening events, tickets are available as follows:
- Tickets for the supper and dance are $45 each, with children 14 years and under $10 each (starts at 5:30 PM)
- Tables for 8 are available for $300 each
- Tickets for the dance only are $20 each (runs from 9:00 to 11:00 PM)
- Sign-in begins at 10:00 AM
- The ride departs the staging area at 11:00 AM
- The evening events take place at the LTRA arena beginning at 5:30 PM
- Supper with live music is at 6:30 PM (followed by the live and silent auctions)
- The dance with Trevor Panczak starts an 9:00 PM, and ends at 11:00 PM
Purchase Tickets for the Dinner/Dance, or Register for the Ride
To participate in the ride, obtain tickets for the evening events, or to donate to our fundraising, you can use our online form .
The ride will be along the St Mary river courtesy of Matheson Farms. To get to the staging area from Lethbridge:
- travel south on Hwy 5 towards Welling.
- turn west onto Township Rd 70. This will be 12.5 km south of the Lethbridge Airport turnoff.
- turn north onto Range Rd 215. This is 3 km west of hwy #5.
- the staging area is 0.86 km north of Township Rd 70