Joanne Perlich Ride for Dreams
This year's Joanne Perlich Ride for Dreams is again being held at Felger Farming Co. south of the Lethbridge Airport. This provides an oportunity to experience an excellent riding area that is not normally available to the public. Click here for an interactive map of the riding location.
The evening events include a supper catered by Clara's Catering, a live and silent auction, and a dance with music provided by Trevor Panczak.
Both riders and non-riders can register to help our fund raising by gathering pledges. A minimum of $150 in pledges is required to be collected and submitted by adult riders; youth riders (age 17 years or under) must collect a minimum of $25 in pledges. This provides participation in the ride, evening supper and dance.
Teams can have a maximum of 4 individuals which may be a mix of either riders or non-riders. Each team must collect and submit a minimum of $500 in pledges, and all team members may participate in the ride, supper and dance.
If you prefer not to ride or raise pledges, but would still like to attend the evening events, tickets are available as follows:
- Tickets for the supper and dance are $45 each, with children 14 years and under $10 each (starts at 5:30 PM)
- Tables for 8 are available for $360 each
- Tickets for the dance only are $20 each (runs from 9:00 to 11:00 PM)
- Sign-in at Felger Farming Co. begins at 10:00 AM (interactive map of ride location)
- The ride departs the staging area at 11:00 PM
- The evening events take place at the LTRA arena beginning at 5:30 PM
- Supper, catered by Clara's Catering is at 6:30 PM (followed by the live and silent auctions)
- The dance with Trevor Panczak starts an 9:00 PM, and ends at 11:00 PM
To participate in the ride, or to obtain tickets for the evening events, register online through this link.