University of Lethbridge research project

Why is this study being conducted?

How is this study being conducted for minors?

How do I enrol a minor client into the research program?

How is this study being conducted for adult participants?

How do I enrol an adult client or observing volunteer/parent/guardian into the research program?

Who can participate in this study?

Am I required to participate in this study?

Can I still participate in the activities at LTRA if I choose not to participate in the study?

Can I quit the research study at any time?

What happens to the information I provide?

What are the benefits of adapted recreation?

What are the research questions?

Who can I contact if I have questions?

Back to FAQ categories

Lethbridge Therapeutic Riding Association

24 205015 Hwy 512
Lethbridge County, Alberta
T1J 5N8

6 km East of Lethbridge on the Jail Road.

Accredited Riding Centre

Lethbridge Therapeutic Riding Association is an accredited member of the following:

© Copyright 2022 - Lethbridge Therapeutic Riding Association