As government and health advisories start to allow summer camps this year we will again be conducting our regular summer riding camps with increased coronavirus safety procedures. We have scheduled the five camps we would normally have held, but because the therapeutic sessions have been temporarily closed we may hold additional summer camps depending on demand.
2020 Schedule for Summer Riding Camp
Camps run Tuesday to Friday 10 am to 4 pm – NO Drop off more than 15 minutes early.
Camp #1 July 7 - 10 Registration due before June 17th This camp is full
Camp #2 July 14 - 17 Registration due before July 1st This camp is full
Camp #3 July 21 - 24 Registration due before July 1st This camp is full
Camp #4 July 28 - 31 Registration due before July 1st This camp is full
Camp # 5 August 4 - 7 Registration due before July 8nd This camp is full
Camp # 6 August 16 - 21 (will be available depending upon demand) This camp is full
Camp # 7 August 25 - 28 (will be available depending upon demand) This camp is full
The riding camp fee is $290, and includes the use of LTRA horse and
tack. A $40 discount is provided if the fees are received prior to June
15 for all camps. A prorated refund will be issued to individuals
cancelling during camp for medical reasons.
LTRA membership fee, which includes insurance, is required once a year: Individual $30.00 Family $65.00
- No drop offs before 9:45 AM
- Long pants must be worn, and no sandals or cell phones
- Helmets and boots are provided
- Bring your own lunch - please no peanuts or peanut products
- Camps are designed to facilitate riders of all abilities
- Bring extra drinks and sun screen if hot and sunny
- Most important - have fun and make new friends
Registering for the camp requires two forms to be completed:
- Registration form - this can be done online or by downloading the information package
- Waiver form
The Summer Camp Information package includes both the registration form and waiver. If you register online, please download the waiver form and have it completed and provided to us before the class starts.