Summer Riding Camps - Able-Bodied
The riding camps have all been filled. Any registrations received for a full camp will be wait-listed, and you will be notified if there is an opening.
If you choose to register to be wait-listed for a full camp, please do not pay. We will organize payment if an opening becomes available. Thank you.
Our Summer Riding Camps are for able bodied individuals who wish to learn about horses, have fun and make new friends.
2019 Schedule for Summer Riding Camp
Camps run Tuesday to Friday 10 am to 4 pm – NO Drop off more than 15 minutes early.
Camp #1 July 2 - 5 Registration due before June 15th
Camp #2 July 9 - 12 Registration due before July 1st
Camp #3 July 16 - 19 Registration due before July 1st
Camp #4 July 23 - 26 Registration due before July 1st
Camp # 5 July 30 - Aug 2 Registration due before July 22nd
The riding camp fee is $290, and includes the use of LTRA horse and tack. A $40 discount is provided if the fees are received prior to June 15 for all camps. A prorated refund will be issued to individuals cancelling during camp for medical reasons.
LTRA membership fee, which includes insurance, is required once a year: Individual $30.00 Family $65.00
- No drop offs before 9:45 AM
- Long pants must be worn, and no sandals or cell phones
- Helmets and boots are provided
- Bring your own lunch - please no peanuts or peanut products
- Camps are designed to facilitate riders of all abilities
- Bring extra drinks and sun screen if hot and sunny
- Most important - have fun and make new friends
Registering for the camp requires two forms to be completed:
- Registration form - this can be done online or by downloading the information package
- Waiver form
If you register online, please download the waiver form and have it completed and provided to us before the class starts.