Camp is geared towards beginner riders. Riders spend the day with the horse they are assigned learning how to groom, tack up, and ride. They also have daily chores that are assigned to them to help them learn about caring for a horse.
The Easter Camp for 2020 has been cancelled due to Covid-19. We are monitoring developing events and will update our situation as we can.
Dates: To be determined
Time: 10 am to 4 pm. Please note drop off time starts at 9:45 am
Cost per person with use of LTRA horse and tack is $290.00. A $40
discount is provided if the registration fee is paid by March 23. A
prorated refund will be issued to individuals cancelling during camp for
LTRA membership fee, which includes insurance, is required once a year: Individual $30.00 Family $65.00
- No drop offs before 9:45 AM
- Long pants must be worn, and no sandals or cell phones
- Helmets and boots are provided
- Bring your own lunch - please no peanuts or peanut products
- Camps are designed to facilitate riders of all abilities
- Bring extra drinks and sunscreen if hot and sunny
- Most important - have fun and make new friends!
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration and Waiver Forms
Registering for Easter Camps can be done online or by downloading and completing the PDF form. Payment must be made to ensure your spot is held as these camps fill quickly. A waiting list will be kept for the camp once it is full.
The Easter Riding Camp Information
package includes a registration form and waiver. The waiver must be completed before the beginning of the first
Register for Easter Camp online
Complete this form and provide it to us before your first session.