Easter Riding Camp - Able-Bodied
The Easter riding camp has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 situation. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you.
This camp is for any able bodied individuals who want to learn about horses.
Camp is geared towards beginner riders. Riders spend the day with the horse they are assigned learning how groom, tack up, and ride. They also have daily chores that are assigned to them to help them learn about caring for a horse.
Dates: April 23 - 26, 2019
Time: 10 am to 4 pm. Please note drop off time starts at 9:45 am
Cost per person with use of LTRA horse and tack is $290.00. A $40 discount is provided if the registration fee is paid by March 23. A prorated refund will be issued to individuals cancelling during camp for medical reasons.
LTRA membership fee, which includes insurance, is required once a year: Individual $30.00 Family $65.00
Register online or by downloading and completing the PDF form available to the right (either mail, fax or email the completed form to [email protected])
Payment for the camp must be made prior to April 10, 2019 to ensure your spot for Easter Camp. Camp will fill quickly.
We suggest registering as soon as possible!! A waiting list will be kept for the camp once it is full.
- No drop offs before 9:45 AM
- Long pants must be worn, and no sandals or cell phones
- Helmets and boots are provided
- Bring your own lunch - please no peanuts or peanut products
- Camps are designed to facilitate riders of all abilities
- Bring extra drinks and sun screen if hot and sunny
- Most important - have fun and make new friends