We offer one week riding camps for all ages and abilities during Easter break and for five weeks during the summer. A camp for special needs is hosted in July and August.
Camp is geared towards beginner riders. Riders spend the day with the horse they are assigned learning how to groom, tack up, and ride. They also have daily chores that are assigned to them to help them learn about caring for a horse.
- For able-bodied individuals of all abilities
- Dates: April 23 - 26, 2019
- Time: 10 am to 4 pm. Please note drop off time starts at 9:45 am
The Lethbridge Therapeutic Riding Association is offering summer riding camps for individuals with disabilities. Each day includes one hour of riding and learning about our equine friends, and how to take care of them.
- Individuals with disabilities
- Weight restriction 175 lbs (79 kg)
- Includes 6 Mondays: July 8, 15, 22, 29, August 12, 19
- Your choice of : 10 am - 11 am; 11 am - 12 pm; 1 pm - 2 pm; or 2 pm - 3 pm